Terms for Hotel Accommodation Contracts
These terms and conditions apply for 36 Rooms Hostel © being below then “Bulent Yusuf Esiyok & Esiyok GbR” is occurring as a contractor operating company.
Terms for the hostel accommodation contract
§ 1 Scope
(1) These terms and conditions apply to all contracts for the rental use of hostel rooms for accommodation and all for the customer of 36 Rooms Hostel © provided further supplies and services
(2) The subletting or mediation of the rooms as well as their use for other purposes than accommodation require the prior written consent of Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR, § 540 paragraph 1 sentence 2 BGB is waived if the customer is not a consumer ,
(3) Terms and Conditions of the customer shall only apply if this was expressly agreed in writing.
§ 2 Contract, Parties, Statute of Limitations
(1) The contract is concluded by the acceptance of the request of the customer by Bulent Yusuf Esiyok & Esiyok GbR. Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR is free to confirm the room reservation in writing.
(2) contractors are Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR and the customer. Has placed the order for Mom, he of Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR jointly and severally liable for all obligations from the hostel accommodation contract, unless the Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR has a corresponding statement of the third party.
(3) All claims against Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR shall lapse one year after the commencement of the general statute of limitations dependent upon knowledge of § 199 paragraph 1 BGB. Damage claims shall be independent of knowledge in five years. The limitation periods do not apply to claims which are based on an intentional or negligent breach of duty by Bulent Yusuf Esiyok & Esiyok GbR.
§ 3 Services, prices, payment, invoicing, charges
(1) Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR is obliged to have the booked rooms available and to render the agreed services.
(2) The customer is obligated to pay the applicable or agreed for rooms provided and used by him in other services used Rates Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR. This also applies to caused by the customer services and expenses of Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR to third parties.
(3) The prices include the valid since 1.1.2010 VAT. Any increase in VAT, the Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR can adjust the contract price to increase. The same applies to the introduction or increase of taxes and duties that are directly related to the night. Moreover Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR is entitled to adjust the prices at the German consumer price index overall, if this increase between confirmation of price and travel dates to more than four percentage points.
(4) In between the time of booking and the date of arrival of the guest, a period of about three months, so the hostel can increase the pre-contract price – should have during this period changed the generally accepted rates in the hostel.
(5) The hostel is entitled at any time a reasonable advance, however, max. to require 50% or security (for example, valid credit card number). The transfer of the outstanding invoice sum is to be paid within 7 days from departure to the business account.
(6) The rates may by Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR also be changed, if the customer later wishes to make changes to the number of rooms booked, performance of Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR or the length of stay and Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR agrees.
(7) The guest can pay cash and immediately upon check in.
(8) In case of default Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR is entitled to demand the respectively applicable statutory default interest in the amount of currently 8% or, with legal transactions with a consumer in the amount of 5% above the base rate. Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR is entitled to prove a higher damage.
(9) Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR is entitled to demand for contract or after observing the legal provisions for package tours, a reasonable advance payment or security. The amount of the advance payment and payment dates may be agreed in the contract.
(10) The guest has with contract claim to the rented by him number of beds at the current price, but not to the provision of certain beds in certain rooms.
(11) In case of gross contamination of rooms / beds an additional cleaning fee will be charged.
(12) The customer can only offset or reduce an undisputed or legally established claims against Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR.
§ 4 Cancellation by the customer (cancellation), failure to use the services of Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR
(1) Cancellation terms: Unless agreed separately in the contract, the following cancellation periods apply:
Groups of 10 persons *:
– Until 4 weeks prior to arrival
– 2 weeks before arrival 50% of the total price
– 8 days before arrival 75% of the total price
– From 7th day prior to arrival 90% of the total price
Groups of 20 persons*:
– Until 8 weeks prior to arrival
– Until 4 weeks prior to arrival 50% of the total price
– 8 days before arrival 75% of the total price
– From 7th day prior to arrival 90% of the total price
* Please refer to maximum number of people is in the booking process
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the reservation 48 hours before 15.00 on the arrival day must be canceled. If canceled later, 100% of the cost of the first night will be charged. No show as 100% of the cost of the first night will be charged. This also applies to short-term bookings within 2 days prior to arrival.
(2) Cancellation by the customer from the contract concluded with Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR contract must be in writing and the written consent of Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR. If not this, then the price agreed in the contract must also be paid if the customer does not contractual services. This does not apply to breach of the undertaking by Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR for consideration of rights, legal protection and interests of the customer, if this holding to the contract is no longer reasonable or entitled to a statutory or contractual right of withdrawal.
(3) In groups: should the case of culpable or negligent damage inventory of who caused the loss can not be determined, the group will be made jointly and severally liable. In case of gross contamination of rooms and beds, an additional cleaning fee.
(4) To the extent the Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR and the customer a date for a cost-free cancellation of the contract was agreed upon, the customer may rescind the contract, without incurring payment or damage compensation claims of Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR. The resignation of the customer expires if he does not exercise his cancellation right in writing to the Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR by the agreed date, insofar as no case of withdrawal by the customer in accordance with paragraph 1 sentence. 3
(5) When not used by the customer to claim the rooms has Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR to credit the income from renting the rooms and also for saved expenses.
§ 5 Withdrawal of Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR
(1) If not done an agreed or demanded in accordance with § 3 para 5 of the present General Terms and Conditions Bank even after a set by the Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR reasonable extension, so is the Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR to cancel the contract entitled. Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR is free after a cancellation invoice in accordance with § provide 4 para. 1 Likewise Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR is entitled to cancel if outstandings from previous postings after being requested were not settled.
(2) Further, the Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR entitled to rescind the contract for justifiable cause, for example, if:
– Force majeure or other Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR due to circumstances make the fulfillment of the contract impossible;
– Release of the room due to regulatory arrangement is not possible
– Rooms are reserved with misleading or false information regarding material facts, such as be booked in the identity of the customer or the purpose;
– When Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR has reasonable grounds to believe that use of the hostel performance can affect the smooth operation, the safety or the reputation of 36 Rooms Hostel © in public, without this of the management or organization of is Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR attributable;
– An offense is given against §1 2 of these General Terms and Conditions.
(3) Upon justified cancellation of Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR not entitle the customer for damages.
§ 6 Room Availability, Delivery and Return
(1) The customer has no right to be provided specific rooms.
(2) Reserved rooms are available to the customer from 3:00 pm on the agreed day of arrival. The customer is not entitled to an earlier provision.
(3) on the agreed departure must be vacated and the room of 36 Rooms Hostel © later than at 11:00 am to provide. After Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR can provide due to the delayed vacating of the room for its contract-border use until 6:00 pm 50% of the full list price will be charged, at 18:00 100%. Contractual claims of the customer are not justified hereby.
§ 7 Liability of Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR
(1) Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR is liable with the diligence of a prudent businessman for its obligations under the contract. Customer claims for compensation are excluded. This does not include damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health, if Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR is responsible for the breach of duty, other damages based on intentional or grossly negligent breach of Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR and damage which are based on an intentional or negligent breach of typical contractual obligations of Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR. A breach of duty of Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR is a statutory representative or vicarious agent. Should disruptions or defects in the performance of Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR occur Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR will endeavor with knowledge or on immediate complaint of the customer to remedy. The customer is obligated to contribute reasonable to eliminate the disruption and keep any possible damage.
(2) The guest is obliged to immediately report complaints to the staff of the hostels note. They are authorized to take remedial action, if possible. Any failure of the guest culpably fails to report a defect, a claim for reduction can not.
§ 8 Final provisions
(1) changes or additions to the contract, the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions for Hostel Accommodation should be made in writing. Changes or additions by the customer are invalid.
(2) performance and payment is the Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR.
(3) German law applies. The application of UN sales law and the law is excluded.
(4) If individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions for Hostel Accommodation be or void, so the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. In addition, the statutory provisions apply.
(6) The Bülent Esiyok & Yusuf Esiyok GbR distances itself in every aspect of discrimination, extremism, violence and xenophobia.
Added: February 16, 2010